mas vendido

sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018

Be your best!




















It’s been a while for me! And it hasn’t been easy but I was just watching a video on Facebook from GoalCost and something amazing happened. I just remembered how I was a few years ago, I mean, the craziness that I had overcome, the toughness that I was forced to learn and somehow I just connected with myself and remembered ‘I can do this’.

I remembered that I have never met a strong person with an easy past. I don’t know if you’re going through a dark tunnel like I was at some point, but I can tell you this:

The moment you start listening to other people instead of listening to yourself, well, that’s when you are throwing your power away. And yes! You have the power within you! The power to go as far as you want to! You! You have the ability to become whatever you want to be at any moment!

WE WERE BORN TO BE AMAZING HUMAN BEINGS. WE WERE PUT RIGHT WHERE WE ARE FOR A REASON, TO BE OUR BEST. Doesn’t matter what anyone says to you, doesn’t matter that they say you can’t because they are only reflecting on you what they can’t do for themselves! It’s okay to be frightened at some point because your road IS ONLY yours and does not allow discouraging people!!!

Your dreams aren’t supposed to be like common people’s dreams and that’s okay. In fact, that’s the way it should be. Your dreams have to be your most precious energy and willpower; they are going to take you to your highest potential and to your wildest aspirations. Be the best you can be! Do the best you can do! And lift others with you all the way up!

Life is not easy, is not fair but in your hands, you have the power to transform everything that’s surrounding you right now in a totally different situation. But, hey! Nobody is saying is going to be easy, but you got to take the risk anyway! This is YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHANCE to make this world better. Just a tiny little action is capable of saving another human being from living a meaningless life. You can teach others with just a smile and kindness that this life has everything to offer to the ones willing to take it.

Resultado de imagen para be your bestTODAY, you can uplift your life and the lives of the ones surrounding you to the next level, where every action counts, where every smile can be a tiny drop into the ocean with thousands of drops as a ripple effect. TODAY, be amazing, be good, be kind, be the best version of yourself, help as many as you can and give love everywhere. Go out to the world and start the pursuit of your dreams! Don’t let them die out of mediocrity or monotony! Do what you were born to do! Don’t listen to the people that will try to take you down! Do not let them inside your head; do not let their fears become yours.

I know you were meant for something way bigger than what you’re doing right now! So I invite you to go ahead and do it! Be an example to the whole world and show us what you are made of! 

Go! Do it! Smile and be happy!


Maryana Morgado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario